The telematic e-puertobilbao platform offers the following services to support import / export process for Ro-Ro traffic.
- Entry Summary Declaration (ENS) => Consignees
We recommend you start the procedure as early as possible since the MRN obtained must be declared in the Summary Declaration for Temporary Storage (DSDT).
- Submission of the Summary Declaration for Temporary Storage (DSDT) => Consignees
We recommend you send it to the platform as early as possible so that the Customs Agents can find the required consignment information, which they must indicate in box 40 of the DUA (Single Administrative Document) or, where possible, initiate the process for obtaining the customs clearance information for the goods You can also identify any discrepancies between that declared on the DSDT and the information declared by the importer, the swift resolution of which may speed up the release of the goods by the port.
- Consignment summary data comparison request for preparing customs clearance information => Customs Agents
We recommend you start processing the Single Administrative Document (DUA) for import as soon as possible. Box 19: enter code 1 (container); box 31: enter the registration number of the trailer in the container section; box 40: enter the result of the previous consultation (DSDT consignment). This will help speed up the release of the trucks/trailers from the terminal.
- Cross reference upon presentation of the Summary Declaration for Temporary Storage (DSDT) with customs clearance information pertaining to the DSDT consignments => Shipping Operators/Consignees
Enables you to consult the real-time situation of the customs status of each consignment included in the Summary Declaration for Temporary Storage (DSDT). Enables you to determine, at the moment the DSDT is activated, which goods can leave the customs area (Paperless Customs clearance or LSP equal to YES) and those which cannot (LSP equal to NO). In the event of the goods being subject to inspection at the Border Control Post (BCP), Customs Agents will notify the Terminal and the corresponding Inspection Service, and if the goods need to be positioned in the BCP, will request positioning from the e-puertobilbao coordination service.
- Coordination of the positioning of containers/equipment to be inspected at the Border Control Post, Integrated Customs Inspection Centre (CIRA) or the Scanner service => Customs Agents
The documents pertaining to all consignments of goods subject to inspection must be submitted to the corresponding Inspection Service. Once the need for inspection has been confirmed, you should request positioning through this service far enough in advance to coincide with the real arrival of the goods.
- Cargo List (Paperless Customs clearance for export) =>Consignees
In order for this service to function automatically, i.e., for the list of equipment submitted (trailers, trucks, containers) to be automatically cross referenced with the corresponding customs clearance information, you will need to complete the Single Administrative Document (DUA) for export as follows: box 19: select code 1 (container); box 31: enter the registration number of the trailer/truck/container in the container section. This service enables the terminal/shipping operator to check what can be loaded before commencing the loading operation. By sending the relevant information to the Customs Officer (CO), you can also inform the CO of the list of equipment to be loaded and the corresponding customs clearance information.
- Consultation regarding the status of the customs clearance information for the goods prior to loading onto the vessel => Shipping Operator / Terminal
This is the same concept as the previous one, with the exception that it includes an equipment consultation aimed at helping the operator verify whether a certain trailer/ truck / container complies with all customs requirements and can proceed to the loading area.
- Exit Summary Declaration (EXS) => Consignees
- Cargo Manifest => Consignees
Port/Customs Single Window (SW) Service. The aim is to speed up access to the customs information required to send the Cargo Manifest through e-puertobilbao (Telematic SW) and incorporate it into the Cargo List (service 1). Use the export XML file option.